|Previous Picture||Next Picture|
- In 1921 a sevice was held to unveil and dedicate the new pulpit which was given in memory of those from Belper Baptist Church who died in the First World War. This is the cover of the order of service from that day.
- The pulpit was dedicated for use by Mr Watson who lost two sons during the war. The dedication was a great event. The pulpit itself was covered by a Union Flag which was removed as part of the ceremony.